We are excited to announce the teams that have been selected as TDC Pilot States!
The selected teams are:
- California Work Opportunity and Responsibility to Kids (CalWORKs) & Family Resilience Branch
- Colorado Department of Human Services, Division of Employment and Benefits
- Michigan Department of Health and Human Services
- Minnesota Department of Human Services, Economic Assistance and Employment Supports Division in partnership with Dakota and Olmsted counties
- New Jersey Department of Human Services, Division of Family Development and Rutgers University
- New York Office of Temporary and Disability Assistance
- Utah Department of Workforce Services
- Virginia Department of Social Services
This multi-year initiative represents a unique opportunity to build TANF agency capacity to improve TANF program performance through applied data analytics. The nomination process for the TDC Pilot Initiative was a highly competitive process with 22 nomination packages submitted. Consequently, we were unable to fund every nomination. However, TDC will be offering other training and technical assistance (TTA) opportunities in 2020 that we expect will be of interest to many TANF agencies. Stay tuned to hear more about these exciting opportunities.
Congratulations to the eight TDC Pilot States!